Designed with a focus on combining materials of the highest quality in a jacket that can withstand extreme cold and rough conditions.
The exceptional attention to detail in Jökla's design gives it an elegant and clean impression, making it an ideal selection for multiple purpose of use.
Jokla provides superior warmth with its 90% 800 fill power white goose down and 10% feathers. The down is a high quality VET certified German Goose down, but white Goose down is renowned for it's unique insulation capabilities.
The outer layer of Jokla is made from a high quality Cordura fabric which is extremely durable and very waterproof (9.000mm). 12 pockets, all strategically placed, add further to the practicality of the Jokla.
Detachable silver fox fur on hood. The fur comes from the Scandinavian company Saga Furs, which is a leading company when it comes to quality and strictly regulated rules for animal care. Saga Furs is the only fur seller in the industry with a supplier certification and auditing programme on the environment and animal health and welfare.
- Hood rimmed with certified silver fox fur from Finland's Saga Furs.
- Fur is detachable from hood with a zipper.
- Several zipped front pockets and inside pockets.
- Hood is adjustable with keeper straps.
- Drawcord at hem and waist and velcro on sleeves.
- High quality outer layer Cordura fabric makes the parka extremely durable and waterproof 9,000mm.
- All seams are taped for added waterproofness.
- Insulated with German VET certified 90% high quality 800 fill power down and 10% feathers.
- MTVR 10.000g/m2/24h.