All colorways of Tindur Down Jacket will be available in our stores in Denmark this Monday, December 10th.
Tindur Down Jacket is featured in three colorways this season; Aurora Purple, Aurora Green and Matte Black.
Tindur Down jacket is a high grade classical Duck Down jacket fabricated in a very tough and endurable fabric. The AW18 version of Tindur is now featured in a new reflective material.
It was originally designed for the Icelandic mountaineer Leifur Örn. He was the first Icelander to climb the North side of Everest. He was equipped in 66°North clothing and among the items he wore was the super warm down overall that is basically overall version of this Tindur Down Jacket.
The jacket has a baffle construction which means within each striped square there are vertical interior walls which keep the Down fill from shifting. In addition the stitching does not go through the fabric so exceptional warmth is guaranteed.
- A detachable hood with visor and draw cord for adjustment.
- Two zipped front pockets and two zipped inside pockets.
- Snow gaiter at waist.
- Dual slider front zipper and snapped down wind flap with ribbed inner cuffs in sleeves.
- The goose down is VET certified.
- Shell: 100% Nylon.
- Filling: 90% goose down/10% feathers /800 fill power.
- Baffle constructed insulation.